Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby you can light my fire, oh baby you can light my fire






You know that it would be untrue
You know that i would be a liar
If i was to say to you
Girl, we couldn't get much higher
Come on baby, light my fire
Come on baby, light my fire


And what better way to do this with lighting stuff on fire, with a light my fire product.


We'll try selling you something while singing to you, putting you in the mood and getting that song stuck in your head for the rest of the day, you're welcome.


But I have a story for you ,it involves all the light my fire product we stock.


I'll try to make it into a limerick or a rap for ya.


So a couple of years ago, one time after work,

me and the hutch where eating beef jerk, (a dried meat product usually eaten by Americans for those of you who are not yet "streetwise")



When a gangsta stepped up and say hey there dork,



What you homies done wiv my spork, (a spork is an eating implement made by light my fire which has a knife, fork and spoon in one item - amazing)


Brack said yo son you better watch yo step,

I got a light my fire lunchbox and a mighty bad rep, ("rep", meaning reputation - in this instance, meaning he is tough so watch your back or you may get "served" - this is to be beaten in a battle of words or dance)



If you is even tinkin of being unjust


I will cover you in maya dust (also made by light my fire just in case you were doubting our rap skillz)


His name is hutch and starsky is his friend, together they fight just like they're the X men


He's got baby sporks for fingers and toe's and a firesteel lighter for his nose,


And the rapper said what, what do i say so the hutch lit a fire all over his face,

(Firesteel lighter the ultimate way to light a fire. It hits a massive 2,980 degrees)


The punk dropped a stick and decided to run away cause he couldn't stand the heat he jumped out of the flame. (Stick = Maya stick, this made in Mexico it has 80% resin all you need is one and your food will taste great, from the fire that you will have lit)


SO ENOUGH OF THE RAPPING AND THE RYMING ALL THE TIME, THE NAME WAS MC BRACK AND THE HUTCH WAS HERE TOO AND WE'RE GOING OFFLINE SO PEACE OUT AND THANK YOU.





No comments:

Post a Comment